Get qualified to teach English abroad and go for a working holiday with TEFL Course in Goa
All our successful TEFL students will receive joint certification from Asian College of Teachers (ACT), London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT) and Pebble Hills University (PHU) with an option to avail a College of Birmingham (COB) certificate at an additional cost.
ACT TEFL courses are accredited by world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA with an option to appear in the TESOL Board exam and receive prestigious TESOL Canada and TESOL USA certificates notarized, attested and apostle by USA and Canadian Government and Embassy of UAE and India.
Sate your wanderlust, find work overseas and opt for a new lifestyle! Our TEFL course in Goa will boost your TEFL employability and make you eligible to opt for EFL/ESL teaching across the globe. The course provides fresh insights into the methodologies of EFL/ESL teaching.
TEFL Course in Goa will not only provide you with a globally recognized certificate but will open new avenues when it comes to teaching English as a foreign language. ACT will provide 100% placement support and prepare you for a variety of career paths.
10 good reasons to join TEFL Course at
Asian College of Teachers
Get started with the best in TEFL industry
Strong global presence with unparalleled learning experience
Reasonable course fee and complete tutor guidance
100% placement support and wide network of alumni
ACT and its courses-accredited by distinguished organizations
Networking opportunities with our huge alumni
Intensive in-class TEFL courses conducted in varied locations
Applicants from Europe, America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand
Highly qualified and accomplished teacher trainers
Complete guidance and continuous support
Get enrolled in internationally accredited 120 hours
TEFL Course in Goa
Asian College of Teachers is committed to providing world class training in teacher education and if you are thinking about teaching in the arenas of TEFL then enrol with the best in the business. ACT tutors are engaged with continuous research and incorporate new methodologies in their teaching to prepare TEFL experts who can make significant contributions in the field of EFL/ESL teaching.
||3 weeks full time
||Rs.55, 000/-(15% Service Tax as applicable)
||Assisted for outstation trainees
||English Communication & writing
||Experienced Trainer certified by TESOL Canada
||Successful candidates receive joint certification from Asian College Of Teachers and London School Of Teaching and Training (England) and Pebble Hills University (USA).Additional certificate from College of Birmingham (COB) at an additional cost
Certified by TESOL USA and TESOL Canada
You will be eligible to sit for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government.
|| 15th May - 2nd June, 2017
6th November - 24th November, 2017
What will you learn?
- TEFL Goa is a 120 hours full time course covered in 3 weeks
- Trainees acquire practical teaching skills and thorough understanding of TEFL methods
- Course starts from the basics of the English language teaching like grammar and phonetics
- In-depth course content covering foreign language awareness and lesson planning
- Trainees develop classroom management skills
- Tips to prepare your TEFL classes through Teaching Practice sessions
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- Certificate can be Notarized, Apostle, Attested by Embassy of India in Ottawa or Washington
- Certificates can be signed and sealed by UAE Embassy in USA or Canada
- Canada - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and USA - Department of Foreign Affairs
- Trainees will be awarded a globally recognized certificate from London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT), Pebble Hills University (PHU)
- Trainees can also avail an additional certificate from College of Birmingham (COB) at an extra cost
- 3 weeks intensive classroom teaching covering 120 hours
- Reasonable course fee of Rs 55, 000 excluding accommodation
- Trainees have to make an initial deposit of Rs 25,000
- Globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers (ACT), College of Birmingham (COB), London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT), Pebble Hills University (PHU)
- Trainees availing College of Birmingham certificate have to pay extra
- Taking additional TESOL Board exam will cost extra
- Trainees can also validate their certificates through respective embassies at an additional cost
OUR COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Teachers Training for Next Generation Kids.
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is the leading institution in Asia dedicated to producing future global educators who will not only be equipped with contemporary teaching techniques but will show a deeper understanding of teaching methodologies which they can put into practice in diverse classrooms across the globe.
Certificate accredited by University
In class / residential courses
10,000 students completed the course
Easy installment fee structure
Award winning educational organization
Accrediated with TESOL Canada
Faculty support throughout the program
In operation since 2007
Job and placement supports
Complete the course as per convenience
In academic collaboration with: