The moment you read about Goa, it reminds you of the beautiful beaches, the exotic villas, the scrumptious food and the wild night-life. And nothing more, and certainly not about a teacher training course! But are you planning to relocate and thinking what more, of something serious to do when you are not doing the above.
A sea-watching thing is a good option, but to think seriously about earning a decent penny in teaching learners or by any chance make a career to become a guide, you need to understand the scopes of doing a TEFL course in Goa. The question still remains open, why really you want to choose a career in Goa.
Perhaps, the below points can give you a better response in picking up a TEFL course amidst the beauty of Goa.
1. Know your audience – As the intranet audience is much smaller there are fewer needs to be catered for. ‘Visitors’ access it only to find out information which is work-related. To do so you need to properly orient yourself in English and in the web-links shared extensively in a teacher training course. The same information is what you need to deliver to the foreign delegates, tourists when acting as a guide.
2. Deliver work productivity – To discover the productivity of the site, find out what the site is used for and who uses it and how frequently it is used. You being a guide must make a note of all the historical sites, because based upon that itinerary are shared. Going by the amazing pictures, visual aids you can arrange the same using clear set of instruction as noted in the TEFL training. The training strongly encourages to showcase their creative spots while writing out guide manuals.
Now if you are planning to connect work as a subject matter expert in one of the growing e-learning companies, you really need to understand the important of writing good using the following points below:
3. Clear set of instructions – You should have a clear frame of mind then only you can deliver or outline to work as a subject matter expert, keeping all the lesson points in focus. Choices of words, explanations are arranged in a similar way.
4. Specific the objectives at the beginning – It is equally relevant to introduce the subject in a clear manner. The objective must be defined at the first go, and in order to seek an interest of the learner or reader in the subject. A relevant quote may be useful or you can also start with a general observation – this is particularly important when you are trained to become a TEFL educator using your training knowledge. It is gradually you proceed to disclose the real idea, so the arrangement should be from simple to complex.
5. Strong linguistic skills are relevant – Apart from your logical arrangement nurtured and explained reasonably in the TEFL course that you might take up in Goa, better frame clear and brief sentence and not some complicated ones. It will only clear thoughts and expressions. Therefore, a better briefing is required.
Moreover, while your TEFL Course in Goa shares insight on what you get to learn and how well you can deliver in your respective jobs, just be relaxed because Goa has its charm to charge you up!