You must be wondering what the client needs analysis is? And why it is noted as a central theme for teaching business English? To elucidate why the client needs analysis is so significant, it is vital to discuss on the concept of client needs analysis, give some example and how far it is valid for the TEFL curriculum to stress on this.
Let’s first understand how business has clients as their centrifugal force.
- Business revolves around client – ‘Satisfaction of client’ is the foremost element for any businesses. This is because every business counts on the delivery of services and products effectively to their respective clients. So to make the delivery of services or products ‘best’ some analysis of the wants of the clients is to be addressed. Overall, the purposes of doing so would not only help the client receive quality services but also help the organisation avoid multiple errors, instead, maintain a smooth workflow.
By going a little deeper how the profitability in business doings are shared among the two people.
- Quality is the key factor – Needless to say that quality is the bottom-line of every business dealings. It is here the quality is reviewed time and again and particularly in resemblance to the requirements of clients. Nowadays to ensure that professionals in reliance on the business objectives follow an individualistic perspective. Specific needs of the clients are addressed by considering each of the parameters of their requirement.
Based on the quality analysis factor, the value of a brand is ensured. This is where brand strategy gets nurtured both profitably and positively.
- Benefitting the brand strategy – Practising these two activities would automatically fuel the brand name and make the people faith on the specific organisational services or products. Whether it is educational courses or training or any materialistic products of the organisation, it is relevant for them to retain learners or customers by ensuring quality services. Value of the cost and time deposit in the training courses by learner becomes the key factor. This is looked more in details if the educational institution who acts as the service provides are authenticated by the autonomous body that acts as the invigilator or controls the educational administration. Therefore, this enables in the need to do a client analysis.
It is here communication becomes the key source of handling every possible need of a client. Let’s relate to how communication can actually channelize the smoothing handling of training services or work-related services to specific clients.
- Communication is the pillar of business dealings – Definitely so, and thus communication – be it written, spoken or read out has to done effectively for a clear understanding of the services being delivered. This would help to avoid any uncanny situation in the long run which generally happens due to miscommunication among the parties involved.
- Hiring TEFL trainers – Just to make the communication after specifically for the non-native people who lacked adequate English skills to connect well with the client, it is where English teaching becomes relevant. Countries like Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand realised that English trainers who are not natives but well versed in the language must have a mandatory certification – TEFL. It is here the trainers are required to have some formal certification and to do this course from the comfort zone of their time, place and cost – the best way is to do an online TEFL Business.
How Business TEFL course relate to Client-Need Analysis?
Basically, TEFL business course focuses on understanding how to relate words, phrases, syntaxes in a written manner, particularly for writing documentation, reports and all. As a part of the changing requirements of information technology and content management, data are mostly shared in written format or contents require the business professional to use words, phrases which will evaluate the client’s requirement explicitly.
For instance, if a client is making a query on refund generating late, in response the employee need to be apologetic. But the question is how to frame an email write-up formally which will clear doubts of the client and show regret in for the refund being delayed. It is here some words are to be written, which should be grammatically correct yet intimidate a tentative date by when the payment will be transferred. Generally, they are to write like,
‘We are deeply regretted the inconveniences made’ or
‘The credit will soon reflect on your account under the category of ….’
These are commonly used to structure a letter and satisfy the basic need of a client. Notably, Online TEFL Business makes the trainers unlearn these techniques of using phrases to ensure a refined written layout.