Aspirants willing to begin their TFEL journey from Thailand must certainly pursue a TEFL program in Thailand, where they are provided with the advantage of acquainting themselves with the culture of the place and as well be able to find schools to teach after their course completion. This can help them land up with jobs and meet the desired criteria.
- TEFL courses are generally meant for the professionals, whether new or aspiring, who are planning to have a career in teaching and training learners across various places around the world. Since most countries today prefer a professional training degree in order to teach in their institutes like the several schools spread across the country. Therefore, TEFL is considered to be the passport to teaching abroad.
- TEFL courses include teaching techniques and approaches that conform to the latest ones being used among learners that are acquainted to the trainees.
- Besides the latest and the innovative teaching techniques which involve the four main communication skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing, along with the differences of teaching Young Learners and Adult learners, you are also taught on the language acquisition skills, need based analysis, lesson planning, classroom management skills, knowledge on grammar and phonology, and many more. . Hence for TEFL aspirants pursuing a TEFL program from this vibrant Asian city will already be one step ahead of others.
- The largest city in Thailand and its capital city as well, Bangkok with its modern sky-scrapers, buildings, chock a block traffic, and also the ever smiling natives all around is one of the visited countries on this planet.
- One of the most traveller friendly and pocket friendly cities of Asia, Bangkok lies in the north of the equator thus enjoying a tropical climate. With the heat and the humidity, the delicious and lip smacking local cuisine that line the road sides besides being filling and tasty are as well as easier on the pockets; hence for the foodies who are adventurous and love to try out new and different variety of food from the market stalls, amidst the smoke coming from the hot woks and the constant cacophony of the people, then there is no better place than the Thai capital city, Bangkok.
- Like every metropolitan city, Bangkok too has its share of drawbacks and downsides, however the city being so robust and colourful in its daily lifestyle, certainly lends the city a distinct Thai characteristics of its own. Besides the colourful city life, with the Floating Markets, the street markets, of course Thai massage parlours, Bangkok has many a beautiful places and monuments which are unique to the Thai culture and tradition.
- You cannot afford to miss Golden bordered Temples known as pagodas adorn the city, especially Wat Arun which is located just opposite to the Grand Palace, on the western side of the Chao Phraya River. The top of the temple gives one of the best views of the spectacular city of Bangkok. Grand Palace is another striking structural feature of Bangkok, being the former royal palace of the country that has been turned into a museum.