Yet another year of minding what has been done and what is yet to be done – because – it is women’s day. And you will be thinking what actually been done to women to make them economically be strong enough! Struggling to find any? Here are some opportunities that can be sensibly passionate for Genext, particularly if they are excellent in communication.
Remember!!! To note, modern communicative parameters is dominated by people who are able in the English language – spoken, written and reading. Those who aren’t can mind it by doing a quick Teaching English Online course conducted by several institutes.
Anyway, coming back to TEFL – we tried to enlist some opportunities which have paved economic empowerment for women.
- Being the Traveller – what can be more interesting than savouring your passion to roam across the globe? English being the internationally accepted language would definitely help you connect with people effectively. In short, travelling to new states, places, countries and meeting new people would be fun and hassle-free.
Best part –
- For women, especially those who are solo travellers – it makes them feel confident, independent and earn capital because they can be guided to the fellow women tourists.
- Moreover, TEFL courses have designed the curriculum in such a way it vouches on handling the cross-cultural barrier brilliantly – that means you won’t be uncomfortable.
- Interestingly, solo travellers make a hell lot of sense to the feminist minds (P.S not of the radicals but those who believe in the true empowerment of women, giving them the podium to stand equally.
- Keep Vlogging – With Youtube dominating videos and connecting the different parts of the world as one, commoners are adapting it to reach more and more people. Not just to socially gather, but to share their individual experiences, suggest some tips or guidelines to daily life hacks, train the other learn.
Positive sight –
- You share all your knowledge; flaunt your creative side, of doing a video blog – that requires scripting (means written in grammatically error-free English language which would strictly connote them to reach the minds of the audiences.
- Community building is something which could be achieved by framing own channel on Youtube, and certainly if are wise enough to discuss topics in an interesting layout (the blend of high-quality videos + informative content).
- The option is best undoubtedly for working mothers, who need to stay back and manage work and home ambience together, or those who would like to embark on a self-employed career – zero invest!). All you need to have a decent camera, editing skill, flair to write.
- TEFL English corrects Youtubers not to defame community members by making them unlearn the correct use of words, phrases, syntaxes as a part of scripting. This is also handy for trainers who own language channels to feed their monthly economic level.
- Be the adventurer –
This is somewhat similar to the people who love to take solo trips. But the best part is they can be professional trainers who feel the demand to unlearn Zumba dancing, belly dancing is growing strong among people – from a totally different land. And the only solving language is ENGLISH!
Benefiting grounds –
- Obviously, you lift your passion for doing what you wanted to be? A mountaineer or a trekker – who would be teaching individuals on how to use the right step and climb the heights.
- Phonetics learnt through a teaching English online course would correct them to speak English correctly and aptly help them instruct as a teacher.
- Being the Digital Marketer –
Webbing is the new world to make the brand get noticed, admired and reach more people quickly. Thus social marketers, especially SEO analysts, Content Writers, designers are whooping around.
Advantaging affair –
- Somewhat similar to the Youtubers, freelancer SEO analysts, designers or content writers – have exceptional experience and knowledge of grabbing the eyeballs of social crowds surfing through the various social media sites.
- Writers should understand the need of the client as a part of their digital marketing behaviour. The basic task is to promote information, services about the organisation and impact branding.
- Such an impact could best be met with flawless writing – an impeccable grammar. With a formal TEFL business degree, one can understand the client-need analysis, improve the interpersonal skills, and relate to the specific corporate settings.
Thus, on this women’s day, women can think on investing their time and effort from the very personal corner of mind, heart and home. A blend of personal to their profession would be valuable to suit them economically and independently.