|Course Length:||3 weeks full time|
|Fees:||Rs.50,000/- (18% GST as applicable)|
|Accommodation:||Assisted for outstation trainees|
|Eligibility||English Communication & writing|
|Trainer:||Experienced Trainer certified by TESOL Canada|
|Certification:||All our successful TEFL students will receive certification from Asian College of Teachers (ACT). Students can avail additional certificates from TESOL Canada, Canada's largest recognized online TESOL center and the Only Official Center to provide standards and accreditation to Teachers of English & from Training Qualifications, UK (TQUK) an officially recognized Awarding Organization that is recognized and regulated by Ofqual, the British Government body responsible for monitoring and maintaining educational standards in the United Kingdom by taking respective exams and paying extra fees.|
19th Feb - 9th Mar 2018
9th Apr - 27th Apr 2018
11th Jun - 29th Jun 2018
13th Aug - 31st Aug 2018
8th Oct - 26th Oct 2018
12th Nov - 30th Nov 2018
What will you learn?
- TEFL in Bangkok is a 120 hours full time course covered in 3 weeks
- Trainees acquire practical teaching skills and thorough understanding of TEFL methods
- Course starts from the basics of the English language teaching like grammar and phonetics
- In-depth course content covering foreign language awareness and lesson planning
- Trainees develop classroom management skills
- Tips to prepare your TEFL classes through Teaching Practice sessions
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT all over India. To be eligible for Cambridge TKT Certification all TEFL candidates need to appear for at least one module of TKT
- Students may choose from Cambridge modules 1-3 which consist of the test of knowledge about the principles and practice of English language teaching or Specialist modules - TKT CLIL and TKT YL comprising of an introduction to specialist areas of English language teaching
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- Our TEFL Students can appear for TESOL Canada Board Exam and after successful completion can receive TESOL Canada Certification which can be Notarized, Apostle, and Attested by Embassy of India in Ottawa or Washington.
- TESOL Canada Certificate can be signed and sealed by UAE Embassy in USA or Canada and the Canada - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and USA - Department of Foreign Affairs recognises this certificate
- ACT TEFL courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK. An exclusive TQUK Certificate can be earned after taking the TQUK Exam. Training Qualifications (TQUK) is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in England.
- Students successfully completing TESOL Course can further opt for Master of Science in Education (English Speakers of Other Languages) offered in academic collaboration with Fort Hays State University, USA
Teaching JOB Thailand
- TEFL / TESOL courses are mandatory courses for teachers who want to teaching english abroad
- TEFL Course provides you with the greatest opportunity to enter highly demanding ESL teaching job
- Thailand is the best and easiest place to start your English Teaching career
- The TEFL Special JOB project - training combined with the teaching practice session gives a better understanding of the methodologies of ESL teachings
- On completion you are awarded with a guaranteed job as an ESL teacher for 4-5 months in different schools in Thailand with salary 18,000 THB + housing.
- The TESOL Course is followed by guaranteed ESL job for 4-5 months in an exotic Thai location. The ESL teaching in Thailand involves maximum of 24 classes per week involving 20-22 hours of teaching; not repeating a single class twice in a week. The duration of a class is usually 50-60 minutes, depending on the school.
- 3 weeks intensive classroom teaching covering 120 hours
- Reasonable course fee of Rs. 50,000 (15% Service Tax as applicable) excluding accommodation.
- Trainees have to make an initial deposit of Rs 25,000
- Globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- For TESOL Canada & TQUK certificates candidates have to take additional exams at extra fee
- Trainees can also validate their certificates through respective embassies at an additional cost
|1200 USD||950 GBP||65000 INR||41000 THB|
* Taxes as applicable