Turn your passion into a profession with internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL Courses
Asian College of Teachers (ACT), a multiple award winning teacher training organization in Asia, bagging two prestigious awards - Asia Pacific Achievers' Award in 2016 and Indian Education Awards in 2017, has redefined Teacher Education by incorporating the latest teaching and learning methodologies while imparting training to teaching aspirants not only in modern pedagogical approaches but preparing reflective teachers with reformed mind-sets fit for 21st century classrooms.
|Course Length :
|| 220 hours
||Rs 29999/- (18% GST as applicable)
|| English Communication & writing, Candidates should have 10+2 degree from a recognised certification body
||Accomplished tutors with years of experience
||All our successful TEFL students will receive certification from ACT. Our students have option to appear for Cambridge TKT Exam to earn Cambridge Certification. You will also have option to receive certificate from TESOL Canada, Canada's largest recognized TESOL center and the Only Official Center to provide standards and accreditation to Teachers of English and from Training Qualifications (TQUK) an officially recognized Awarding Organization that is recognized and regulated by Ofqual, the British Government body responsible for monitoring and maintaining educational standards in the United Kingdom after appearing for both TESOL Canada and TQUK exams.
- This is a 220 hours online certificate course
- Course content is divided into phases followed by assignments
- Course involves training on both ESL/EFL teaching approaches, with prime focus on Special Education
- Trainees acquire practical teaching skills and thorough understanding of the contemporary teaching styles included in TEFL and Special Education teaching methods
- In-depth course content covering modern teaching approaches, English as a foreign language awareness, Lesson Planning fit for both regular and children with disabilities in inclusive classrooms.
- All four language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) are integrated in the course
- Phase 1 : Introduction to TESOL
- Phase 2 : The Study of English
- Phase 3 : Teaching Techniques (Language Skills)
- Phase 4 : Classroom Management
- Phase 5 : Lesson Planning
- Phase 6 : Need Based language Teaching
- Phase 7 : Teaching Young Learners
- Phase 8 : Text books and Materials
- Phase 1 : Understanding Learning Disabilities
- Phase 2 : Identifying Students with LDs
- Phase 3 : Making Sense of the IEP
- Phase 4 : Understanding Service Locations
- Phase 5 : Learning the Right Teaching Strategies
- Phase 6 : Helping Students with Word Identification Problems
- Phase 7 : Helping Students with Reading Comprehension Problems
- Phase 8 : Helping Students with Written Expression Problems
- Phase 9 : Helping Students with Math Reasoning and Calculation Problems
- Phase 10 : Modifying Your Classroom
- Phase 11 : Managing Student Behaviour
- Phase 12 : Linking Home and School
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
- Phase 1 : Understanding Students With ADHD
- Phase 2 : The Diagnostic Process
- Phase 3 : Are They Putting in the Effort?
- Phase 4 : ADHD and Brain Activation
- Phase 5 : ADHD and Activity Level
- Phase 6 : Attention and ADHD
- Phase 7 : The Emotional Impact of ADHD
- Phase 8 : Memory
- Phase 9 : Problem-Solving for Academic Performance
- Phase 10 : Classroom Beliefs and Rules
- Phase 11 : Preplanning and Facilitating an ADHD-Friendly Classroom
- Phase 12 : Student Self-Reliance
- Phase 1 : Meet your Students with Autism
- Phase 2 : Understand the Common Characteristics of HFA/AS
- Phase 3 : Discover How Your Students Think
- Phase 4 : Nurture Students' Social Skills
- Phase 5 : Encourage Language Reciprocity
- Phase 6 : Work With Sensory Sensitivities
- Phase 7 : Nurture Special Interests
- Phase 8 : Encourage Homework Completion
- Phase 9 : Counter Runaway Emotions and Meltdowns
- Phase 10 : Redirect Violent Fixations
- Phase 11 : Foster Attentiveness
- Phase 12 : Plan for the Future
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India. Interested candidates may register and appear for as many modules as they want.
- Modules 1-3 consist of the test of knowledge about the principles and practice of English language teaching and Specialist modules - TKT CLIL and TKT YL comprise of an introduction to specialist areas of English language teaching.
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- Our TEFL Students can appear for TESOL Canada Board Exam and after successful completion can receive TESOL Canada Certification which can
Notarized, Apostle, and Attested by Embassy of India in Ottawa or Washington
- This Certificate can be signed and sealed by UAE Embassy in USA or Canada and the Canada - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and USA - Department of Foreign Affairs recognises this certificate.
- ACT TEFL courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK
- An exclusive TQUK Certificate can be earned after taking the TQUK Exam. Training Qualifications (TQUK) is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in England.
- Students successfully completing TESOL Course can further opt for Master of Science in Education (English Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master of Science in Education (English Speakers of Other Languages) is offered in academic collaboration with Fort Hays State University, USA
- Comprehensive online course covering 220 hours
- Reasonable course fee of Rs 29999/- (18% GST as applicable)
- Globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers (ACT) with an option to add exclusive certificate from TESOL Canada and Training Qualifications (UK).
- The word "online" is not mentioned in the certificate
|| 450 GBP
* Taxes as applicable
Teach English Abroad and get ready for a life of travel!!!
All our successful TEFL students will receive certification from ACT. TEFL students can receive Cambridge TKT certification after taking Cambridge TKT test through us. You will also have option to receive certificate from TESOL Canada, Canada's largest recognized online TESOL center and from Training Qualifications (TQUK), an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization.
ACT TEFL courses are accredited by world's largest TESOL accreditation body and the only Official Center to provide standards and accreditation to Teachers of English. Our Students have an option to appear in the respective exams conducted by TESOL Canada and Training Qualifications UK, which is a prestigious British awarding body and receive prestigious certificates.
Sate your wanderlust and find work in any part of the world as our courses will make you eligible to opt for teaching including ESL/EFL and as a Special Educator across the globe. The course provides fresh insights into the methodologies of teaching both regular and children with Special Needs.
Diploma in TEFL with specialization in Special Education course will not only provide you with a globally recognized certificate but will open new avenues when it comes to TEFL and also as a Special Educator. ACT provides 100% placement support and prepares you for varied career paths in the Education Sector.
Our Course Highlights
Teacher Education streamlined for Global Classrooms
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an award winning institution in Asia dedicated to producing future global educators who will not only be equipped with contemporary teaching techniques but also those required to become a skilled TEFL educator.
Diploma in TEFL with Specialization in Special Education acquaints the candidates with a deep understanding of varied learners comprising of both regular and special needs children belonging from different cultures, incorporating emerging trends in teaching across all-inclusive and diverse classrooms.
- Accredited by TESOL Canada
- Online/In class / Residential courses
- Easy instalment fee structure
- Accredited with TESOL Canada
- In operation since 2007
- Complete the course as per your convenience
- Courses endorsed by Training Qualifications UK
- 25,000 students completed the course
- Award winning educational organization
- Faculty support throughout the program
- Job and placement supports
- Academic Collaboration with University