Terms and Conditions
- On successful completion of the TEFL/ TESOL In class application procedure and acceptance, you will be expected to pay a non-refundable deposit fee of 25,000 INR
- Cancellation of registration after payment of fees is not allowed by Asian College of Teachers, except for exceptions. The payment can rather be considered non-refundable and the decision of the project organizer to be held final as staffing of the course and accommodation involve fixed costs that are paid advance and are non-reversible. The college cannot guarantee to replace course members who subsequently drop out. However the deposit is valid for 12 months from the date of payment for same program or any other program conducted by ACT subject to approval of the course coordinator!
- For alternative mode of payment you can contact the course organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org the regular payment option is through credit card, online.
- The pre-screening process requires the applicant to submit a properly composed account of his/her personal history, and background and future aspirations and most importantly the motives behind taking up the TESOL Program with Asian College of Teachers. Inaccuracies or fraudulent claims in the application are grounds for dismissal from the entire TESOL program.
- The project fee is based on your satisfactory completing all the TESOL course assessments, including Teaching Practices, within the three weeks. If for any reason you do not complete these satisfactorily within the period and it is agreed that an extension of time or further Teaching Practices are possible later, you will be liable to additional charges to cover additional staff time. These are USD$35 for each Teaching Practice and USD$20 for each piece of written work. If you withdraw from the moderation of your current course and wish to enter moderation on a later course, an additional moderation fee must be paid.
- The TESOL certificate is not graded and the final certificate will usually be available on the last day of the program.
- All course members are liable to the disciplinary regulations of the center. The course director's decision is final and dismissal from the course is not grounds for a refund.
- Asian College of Teachers offers TESOL Certificate courses. Often extra activities and services are also advertised. While the TEFL certificate course will not significantly change in content, the extra activities and services may change due to local circumstances.
Please email email@example.com if you have any query