Turn your passion into a profession with internationally accredited
400 hours International Diploma in Teaching and Training with Specialization in TEFL/TESOL
Asian College of Teachers (ACT), a multiple award winning teacher training organization in Asia, bagging two prestigious awards - Asia Pacific Achievers' Award in 2016 and Indian Education Awards in 2017 & 2018, has redefined Teacher Education by incorporating the latest teaching and learning methodologies while imparting training to teaching aspirants not only in modern pedagogical approaches but preparing reflective teachers with reformed mind-sets fit for 21st century classrooms.
|Course Length :
400 hours International PG Diploma in TEFL
The 400 hours International Diploma course is classified into different segments as following : -
1) 120 hours TEFL + 60 hours Business English Teacher Training + 60 hours Young Learners Teacher Training
2) 60 hours Train the Trainer Certificate
3) 60 hours Education Management for teachers
4) 40 hours Special Education
|| Rs 39,000/- INR (18% GST as applicable)
|| English Communication & writing; 10+2
|| Online tutor support is readily available to the candidates. Accomplished tutors with years of experience. You can also access online videos especially designed for the course along with other course materials.
||All our successful TEFL students will receive certification from ACT. Our students have option to appear for Cambridge TKT Exam to earn Cambridge Certification. You will also have option to receive certificate from TESOL Canada, Canada's largest recognized TESOL center and the Only Official Center to provide standards and accreditation to Teachers of English and from Training Qualifications (TQUK) an officially recognized Awarding Organization that is recognized and regulated by Ofqual, the British Government body responsible for monitoring and maintaining educational standards in the United Kingdom after appearing for both TESOL Canada and TQUK exams.
- This is a 400 hours International PG Diploma in TEFL program
- Course content is divided into phases followed by assignments
- Trainees acquire practical teaching skills and thorough understanding of TEFL methods
- Course covers teaching techniques, lesson planning and classroom management.
- In-depth course content covering Business English teachers training and Young Learners teachers training
- A detailed study of Education Management has been chalked out for aspiring students
- Special Education lessons form an integral part of the program
120 hours TESOL course
- Phase 1 - Introduction to TESOL
- Phase 2 - The Study of English
- Phase 3 - Teaching Techniques (Language Skills)
- Phase 4 - Classroom Management
- Phase 5 - Lesson Planning
- Phase 6 - Need Based language Teaching
- Phase 7 - Teaching Young Learners
- Phase 8 - Text books and Materials
Business English Teachers Training
- Methodologies and Approaches
- Phase 1- Introduction to Business English - Features and Components
- Phase 2 - Need Analysis
- Phase 3 - Course Design
- Phase 4 - The Client Approach
- Mid Term Assignment
- Phase 5 - Feedback and Evaluation
- Phase 6 - The Classroom Management
- Phase 7 - Teaching Business Speaking
- Phase 8 - Teaching Business Writing
- End Of The Term Assignment
Young Learners Teachers Training
- Phase 1 - The Learner
- Phase 2 - The Skills
- Phase - Actual Teaching
- Phase 4 - Tools
- Phase 5 - That's right!
Train the Trainer
- Phase 1 - Training and learning
- Phase 2 - The Trainer
- Phase 3 - Techniques
- Phase 4 - The Group
- Phase 5 - Need Analysis
- Phase 6 - Feedback
- Phase 1 - Components of Educational Administration
- Phase 2 - Human relations in Educational Administration
- Phase 3 - Educational Supervision
- Phase 4 - Decision Making in Education Management and Administration
- Phase 5 - Curriculum Issues in Administration
- Phase 1 - Understanding Learning Disabilities
- Phase 2 - Identifying Students with LDs
- Phase 3 - Making Sense of the IEP
- Phase 4 - Understanding Service Locations
- Phase 5 - Learning the Right Teaching Strategies
- Phase 1 - Meet your Students with Autism
- Phase 2 - Understand the Common Characteristics of HFA/AS
- Phase 3 - Discover How Your Students Think
- Phase 4 - Nurture Students & Social Skills
- Phase 5 - Encourage Language Reciprocity
- Phase 6 - Work with Sensory Sensitivities
- Phase 7 - Nurture Special Interests
- Phase 8 - Encourage Homework Completion
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Phase 1 - Understanding Students with ADHD
- Phase 2 - The Diagnostic Process
- Phase 3 - Are They Putting in the Effort?
- Phase 4 - ADHD and Brain Activation
- Phase 5 - ADHD and Activity Level
- Phase 6 - Attention and ADHD
- Phase 7 - The Emotional Impact of ADHD
- Phase 8 - Memory
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India. Interested candidates may register and appear for as many modules as they want.
- Modules 1-3 consist of the test of knowledge about the principles and practice of English language teaching and Specialist modules - TKT CLIL and TKT YL comprise of an introduction to specialist areas of English language teaching.
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- Our TEFL Students can appear for TESOL Canada Board Exam and after successful completion can receive TESOL Canada Certification which can
Notarized, Apostle, and Attested by Embassy of India in Ottawa or Washington
- This Certificate can be signed and sealed by UAE Embassy in USA or Canada and the Canada - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and USA - Department of Foreign Affairs recognises this certificate.
- ACT TEFL courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK
- An exclusive TQUK Certificate can be earned after taking the TQUK Exam. Training Qualifications (TQUK) is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in England.
- Students successfully completing TESOL Course can further opt for Master of Science in Education (English Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master of Science in Education (English Speakers of Other Languages) is offered in academic collaboration with Fort Hays State University, USA
- Comprehensive online course covering 400 hours
- Reasonable course fee of Rs 39000/- (18% GST as applicable)
- Globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers (ACT) with an option to add exclusive certificate from TESOL Canada and Training Qualifications (UK).
- The word "online" is not mentioned in the certificate
|| 550 GBP
* Taxes as applicable
Teach English Abroad and get ready for a life of travel!!!
All our successful TEFL students will receive certification from ACT. TEFL students can receive Cambridge TKT certification after taking Cambridge TKT test through us. You will also have option to receive certificate from TESOL Canada, Canada's largest recognized online TESOL center and from Training Qualifications (TQUK), an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization.
ACT TEFL courses are accredited by world's largest TESOL accreditation body and the only Official Center to provide standards and accreditation to Teachers of English. Our Students have an option to appear in the respective exams conducted by TESOL Canada and Training Qualifications UK, which is a prestigious British awarding body and receive prestigious certificates.
Sate your wanderlust, find work overseas and opt for a new lifestyle! Our International Diploma course will boost your TEFL employability and make you eligible to opt for EFL/ESL teaching or training across the globe. The course provides fresh insights into the methodologies of EFL/ESL teaching.
International Diploma Course will not only provide you with a globally recognized certificate but will open new avenues when it comes to teaching English as a foreign language. ACT will provide 100% placement support and prepare you for a variety of career paths.
Our Course Highlights
Teacher Education streamlined for Global Classrooms
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an award winning institution in Asia dedicated to producing future global educators who will not only be equipped with contemporary TEFL/TESOL techniques but will show a deeper understanding of varied learners as well as different cultures incorporating emerging trends in EFL/ESL teaching across diverse classrooms.
- Accredited by TESOL Canada
- Online/In class / Residential courses
- Easy instalment fee structure
- Accredited with TESOL Canada
- In operation since 2007
- Complete the course as per your convenience
- Courses endorsed by Training Qualifications UK
- 25,000 students completed the course
- Award winning educational organization
- Faculty support throughout the program
- Job and placement supports
- Academic Collaboration with University